Electrical installations and electrical appliances should be inspected or tested regularly to ensure electrical safety. To fulfil this requirement, we offer Periodic Inspection Reporting (PIR) and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Periodic Inspection Reporting
- Checks compliance of an existing electrical installation with national regulations
- Recommended every 10 years for domestic installations, every 3 years for commercial installations, and every 5 years or at change of tenancy for rental properties.
- A report of inspection findings is produced, including recommendations for action required to ensure compliance
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- Checks the electrical safety of portable appliances, using our calibrated PAT Tester.
- Recommended for appliances in commercial and furnished rental properties
- The appliance is labelled passed/failed and a report produced detailing the test results.
All results for both PIRs and PAT testing are stored on our computerised database.